Primal Power Protein Chocolates
Posted: Jan 25 2015
These are an amazing LCHF "treat" and oh so simple. They make a perfect high energy snack for pre workout or afternoon slump. Sugar free, high in good quality fats, antioxidants and a decent amount of protein. The first 4 ingredients are all your really need to make the chocolates, the rest are mainly added flavour, sweetness and texture and are optional.
- Cacao Butter (240g)
- Coconut Butter (200g)
- Raw Cacao Powder (3 tbsps)
- Primal Power Protein Powder (3 scoops)
- Cinnamon (4 tsps)
- Crushed Nuts (handful)
- Cacao Nibs (4 tbsps)
- Coconut Flakes (4 tbsps)
- Liquid Stevia (to taste)
- Place cacao butter and coconut butter into a pyrex dish, place dish into a saucepan of water, heat and stir until fully melted.
- Remove from heat, add all remaining ingredients and stir in.
- Pour into chocolate moulds like these.
- Place in fridge until set.
- Turn out of moulds and eat!